Our highly motivated and professional staff members provide a sound education that fosters a love of learning and encouragement for individuals to excel.
To enhance individual strengths and needs, we offer:
- SALT: Student Action Leadership Teams (Years 5 & 6s)- Student Representative Council (SRC) - Year 3 to 6- Visiting speech therapist and school psychologist- Whole school Resilience Program- Reading Support at Year 1 and 2 - Perceptual Motor Program for Preps- Buddy program (Year 6s and Preps)
- Kinder buddy program (Year 5s and local kinder)- LAUNCH program first week of Term1- Transition Up - moving to the next grade in term 4.- Inspiration Program - For highly able students in three local schools: Ashburton, Solway and Glen Iris Primaries.
Curriculum Enrichment Programs
In addition to the standard education, we promote:
- Interschool sport
- a swimming program for all years
- special sports clinics.- Instrumental music lessons and twice yearly soirees
- a Bi-annual School Concert. The next concert year is 2018.- A sequential camping program years P-6 beginning with a Prep Breakfast, Year 1 Dinner-at-school and games night, Year 2 Sleepover and Years 3-6 School Camps Excursions
- There are incursions (at the school) , excursions and visiting presenters to complement curriculum programs.